Sunday, July 06, 2008

Yes It's Yet Another Meme...

It's pretty obvious I am a sucker for a meme.
This one is from my friend drgnfille, aka nikachica.

1. My username is _____ because ____.
BheanAnfa...because it's been my nick on the net since I first logged in. I remember being so nervous chatting that I didn't use much English at first...

2. My name is _____ because ______.
So post-war American that I have hated it all my life.

3. My journal is titled ____ because ____.
Cruinne-BheanAnfa just means BheanAnfa's World. Welcome to it. It confuses the hell out of me, so I don't expect you to understand it.

4. My friends page is called ____ because ____.
Door Number Three because it's her third site and the good stuff is always behind Door Number #3...

5. My default userpic is ____ because ____.
My graduation. One of the happiest days in my life. I still can't believe I did it. :)

1 comment:

**** said...

Anfa, I am so new at blogging and the proof is that I posted a response comment to you on my own blog. My daughter told me about it when she was reading it. I'm home from visiting my daughter in Bismarck ND after a very pleasant break in my sometimes uneventful life.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.