Wednesday, April 08, 2009

My Commute


I work rather far from where I live for a number of reasons I won't go into right now. I live fairly close to a major highway and several roads., but I choose to travel as the crow flies across country. I have some back roads and shortcuts that wipe about 30 minutes off the commute I would have if I did the highway. I end up on the highway that takes me close to work.
I pass horse farms, brooks, rivers, fields and some nice panoramic views of mountains. Depending on the time of year, I get early morning light or sun coming up. At night coming home means a starlit sky, or moonlight over fields. I decompress in my car.
This is what I saw all winter. I will follow it up with what I see in spring when spring finally comes to New England.









No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.